WE ARE NOT A CRISIS PREVENTION HELPLINE. THE WEBSITE IS NOT A SUICIDE HELPLINE PLATFORM. IF YOU HAVE SEVERE SYMPTOMS OR HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT HARMING YOURSELF, PLEASE SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL HELP OR CALL A SUICIDE PREVENTION HELPLINE SUCH AS AASARA - +91 94260 56749.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS PROVIDED BY UNLOCK LOTUS WITHIN AND WHILE WE STRIVE TO KEEP THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE UP TO DATE AND CORRECT, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THEREFORE, ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. ADDITIONALLY, ULW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES.
1. Purpose – ULW is a sport(s) and performance psychology consultancy services company and this website is a general informational website developed to catalogue the various Services offered by us.
1.1. Our Services are primarily aimed at sportspersons (child and adult)/coaches but we also offer general counselling in the form of online, phone-based or face- to-face assessments, e-learning, advice & guidance sessions, mental training, life skill programs and professional consulting services. Our website also offers product-based solutions related to the Services offered by us.
1.2. Within the meaning of these Terms, the term “Services” shall mean to include individual sessions, e-learning courses, assessments, workshops, life skill programs and products or related services listed on our Website. Any access to our Services through registrations are non-transferable.
1.3. The information contained on our Website and additional resources available for download/perusal through this website or through third-party links is not intended as, and shall not be construed as, medical or health advice. While the professional at ULW address mental health issues and the information provided on our Website relates to medical and/or health issues, the information contained on this Website is not a substitute for medical or health advice from a professional who is well-versed with your individual facts, circumstances and traits.
3. SEVERABILITY – If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, or be severed from the Terms and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
4. WAIVER – Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
5. UPDATES – ULW reserves the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Website and/or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, ULW has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. ULW makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that ULW shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website and/or the Services by you or any third-party. All prices are subject to change without notice.
6. COMMUNICATION – All notices served by ULW shall be provided via email or as a general notification to your account on the Website. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to email@example.com
7. ASSIGNMENT – You may not assign or otherwise transfer your obligations under these Terms or any right granted hereunder to any third party. ULW’s rights under these Terms are freely transferable to any third parties without the requirement of seeking your consent.
8. FORCE MAJEURE – ULW shall not be liable for any downtime or delay or unavailability of our Website caused by circumstances beyond ULW’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, internet service provider failures or delays, denial of service attacks.
9. RELATIONSHIP – You acknowledge that your participation on the Website, does not make you an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company. ULW provides these Terms so that you are aware of the terms that apply to your use of our Website and Services. You acknowledge that, ULW has given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that you have agreed to them.
These Terms constitute an electronic document record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.